https://seep.org.bd/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Poultry-Farming-brandspurng.jpg 625 1400 seep https://seep.org.bd/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/seep-logo-298x300.png seep2019-03-28 04:24:262019-04-16 11:18:24Micro Finance Program
|Project Title||DEVELOPEMT PROGRAM FOR THE POOR|
|Overall Goal||To increase the capacity and sustainability of the organization, working towards the establishment of the rights of the children.|
|Project Results/ Objective|| • To improve laws relating to children in the light of United Nations Child Rights Convention;
• To work for better implementation of laws and policies relating to children;
• To make available appropriate services for children deprived of their right to survival and development, and ensure children’s participation;
• To empower parents and the community socio economically, so they can protect the rights of their children;
• To increase the capacity and sustainability of the organization, working towards the establishment of the rights of the children.
|Funded By||PKSF, Anukul Foundation,|
|Geographical Coverage||Dhaka & Narayanganj|
|At a glance|| • Members: - 13,694
• Lonee - 10,841
• Savings - 14,70,56,513
• Loan outstanding - 30,35,43,195
|Target Groups|| • Ultra poor people
• Agree Culture
• Farming & Dairy
• Small Business people
• Micro Business people
|Strategic Partners|| • Mutual Trust Bank Ltd.
• Bank Asia Ltd.
• Meghna Bank Ltd.
|Main Components/ Interventions of the Project|| • Jagaron
|Project in brief||Since 1998 SEEP - MFIs was started by one branch. Now it has 14 branches and 90 Million won equity. Though initially the organization has been involved in charity like running feeding centers or doling out clothes for the needy and malnourished children in the time of disaster such as drought, floods, and cold wave – the organization has started development works for the needy children on the realization that service to the distressed should bring out result which should be somewhat long lasting and sustainable rather than a temporary help.|