• Social and Economic Enhancement Programme – SEEP in partnership with SCIbd is implementing a project titled ‘Protection and Education for Affected children in COVID-19 Emergency (PEACE)’ in Narayangonj, Savar and Gazipur. For this project SEEP is inviting application to recruit project Staff from qualified Bangladeshi candidates.
• Employment Status: Contractual for 4 months.
• Work with partner’s counterparts in developing, strengthening, and implementing monitoring systems to track project progress and impact.
• Be responsible for obtaining, analyzing, and organizing and interpreting project data and also monitor and assess project implementation progress as required and provide feedback to colleagues and partners and Management of SEEP to improve project activities and ensure long-item results for the program.
• Develop and maintain systems to collect and analyze information on inputs, outputs, outcomes and impact of the program as well as will design and lead the implementation of the project’s M&E strategies.
• Capable of analysis of qualitative and quantitative data
• Conduct field basis on a routine basis to track findings in person
• Be adept in online/offline data collection using various apps and medium
• Have excellent knowledge on the log frame and activities of the project
• Capable of photo shooting of projects activities and documents those
• Work directly with the technical manager and provide oversight of the project’s learning and knowledge management.
• Develop appropriate indicators and select the monitoring and measurement tools for learning and documentation for the project implementation, project monitoring and rollout.
• Submit regular report to Technical Manager on completion of monitoring on monthly basis.
• Will arrange for and conduct Evaluation as per the project plan.
• Designing and implementing MEAL framework for the project
• Any other duties assigned by the management/ project
Bachelor/Masters degree in English/ Social Science/ Statistics or other relevant subjects.
• Have knowledge on organizing and producing relevant information to help to prepare donors reports,
• Have knowledge on Documenting and archiving all the project beneficiaries lists, distribution reports, memorandums and materials related.
• Able to show experience of working with National NGO.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent networking, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
• Willingness to travel to, and work in, remote areas.
Narayangonj, Savar, Gazipur
• Tk. 24000/- per month, Consolidated and other admissible benefits as per organizational policy as well as the project.
Interested candidates are requested to submit application along with CV attaching 2 passport size photos mentioning the name of the position on the top of the envelop to the following address: Manager, HR; Social and Economic Enhancement Programme-SEEP, House # 05, Road # 04, Block-A, Section #11, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216 on or before5 September,2020.