• Organization: Social and Economic Enhancement Programme-SEEP is a non-government organization. The Organization is duly registered with the Department of Social Services, Government of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh, vide Registration No. Pabna/149/(278)/86 and NGO Affairs Bureau under Foreign Donation (Voluntary Activities) Regulation Rules 1978 vide Registration No. 993. The organization is also registered with the Micro Credit Regulatory Authority vide Registration No.-00014-00052-00044 dated 05.09.2007. The organization is operating Microfinance program with financial support by PKSF.
• Job Location: Head Office, Dhaka
• Reporting: To Coordinator Finance and Admin. He has to maintain functional relationship with his peers. He must be able to communicate with other teams.
• Prepare voucher, cheque and maintain day to day bank & cash operations
• Maintenance Books of Accounts of Head office (Mother Accounts, PF, Gratuity, Welfare and others) like-Cash Book, Ledger Book etc.
• Prepare bank reconciliations for all accounts.
• Prepare Report (MIS, FIS, PKSF, MRA, Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly, Yearly and others related report)
• Preparing consolidated financial report with Head Office (Mother accounts, PF. Gratuity Welfare and others) and Branch Office.
• Prepared pay roll sheet/register and maintain others register.
• Cash, Assets, inventory and Fund management.
• Support for VAT & TDS deduction at source and deposit accordingly.
• Meet with Internal, External Audit and visit related activities.
• Manage office supplies, stock and vehicles.
• Prepare FDR Schedule.
• Time to time loan payment as per loan repayment schedule
• To assist Coordinator-Finance and Admin in Finance and Administrative issues.
• Arrange travel, accommodations and logistic supply.
• Master’s degree in Accounting
• At least 2 year(s)
• Age at most 32 years
• Dealings Central Accounts as a core staff
• Minimum 02 years working experience on similar position.
• Must have experience of overall Microfinance Program of PKSF/Bank funded NGO’s.
• Advanced computer skills on MS Word, MS Excel, Internet Browsing and Bangla Typing, Accounting software.
• Monthly Gross Salary as probationary period 18,000 BDT and after completion of probation period monthly total salary will be 22,627 BDT.
Compensation & Other Benefits
After completion of probation period PF, Gratuity, Boishaki allowance, food allowance, telephone allowance, Motor Cycle Allowance, yearly Increment and two festival bonus will be entitled as per organization’s HR policy. Weekly two days are office holiday (Fri day and Sat Day)
Read Before Apply
Only those who meet the above requirements are requested to apply following these instructions.
Interested applicants with relevant background have to apply with a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with a recent photograph to
Director-HR, SEEP, Head Office: House#05, Road#04, Block-A, Section-11, Mirpur, Thana-Pallabi, Dhaka-1216. Phone: +88-02 -8032243 Website: www.seep.org.bd
Application Deadline: August 29, 2021