WebsiteSocial and Economic Enhancement Programme – SEEP
• Social and Economic Enhancement Programme – SEEP in partnership with SCIbd is implementing a project titled ‘Protection and Education for Affected children in COVID-19 Emergency (PEACE)’ in Narayangonj, Savar and Gazipur. For this project SEEP is inviting application to recruit project Staff from qualified Bangladeshi candidates.
• Employment Status: Contractual for 4 months.
• Establish Remote Case Management system at project level
• Leading vulnerability mapping process in coordination with the protect team and SC
• Develop capacity and supervision of the community mobilizers on Case Management
• Ensure proper documentation and maintaining Case files both in Soft and Hard copy
• Develop benchmark/Criteria for selection of children to support through case management process
• Develop an Operational Guideline for remote Case Management process at project level
• Organize Case Conference and develop Care plan for individual child
• Ensure proper implementation of care plan in coordination with project staff and capitalizing referral pathways
• Ensure periodic review and regular follow up of the care plan implementation and progress of children and revise the care plan accordingly
• Ensure timely case closure
Masters in any subject
• Have knowledge on organizing and producing relevant information to help to prepare donors reports,
• Able to show experience of working with National NGO.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent networking, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
• Willingness to travel to, and work in, remote areas.
Narayangonj, Savar, Gazipur
• Tk. 50000/- per month, Consolidated and other admissible benefits as per organizational policy as well as the project.
Interested candidates are requested to submit application along with CV attaching 2 passport size photos mentioning the name of the position on the top of the envelop to the following address: Manager, HR; Social and Economic Enhancement Programme-SEEP, House # 05, Road # 04, Block-A, Section #11, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216 on or before 5 September,2020.