• Social and Economic Enhancement Programme – SEEP in partnership with SCIbd is implementing a project titled ‘Protection and Education for Affected children in COVID-19 Emergency (PEACE)’ in Narayangonj, Savar and Gazipur. For this project SEEP is inviting application to recruit project Staff from qualified Bangladeshi candidates.
• Employment Status: Contractual for 4 months.
• Establish effective relationship with the local schools, teachers, SMC members, and local education service duty bearers for ensuring education for the children of the female garments workers.
• Learn/gain appropriate knowledge from the relevant sources on how to keep continuing the education of the children in this hard times
• Keep regular communication with the children and their parents for education purpose
• Arrange periodical meeting with the education duty bearers, SMC, Teachers to share the recent findings of gaps of education to the children and seek needful for mitigate those.
• Prepare education awareness materials in collaboration with the IT and Social media officer and share those accordingly.
• Arrange alternative education for the children upon consultation with team members and duty bearers
• Support the female garments workers and their children in the development and implementation of project interventions in participatory way.
• Assist in the delivery of timely reports on of field interventions.
• Participate in data collection, mapping exercises and organize interviews and group discussions.
• Work with the safeguarding focal point to assess risks and local mitigation
• Manage case management of children and families, regarding education.
• Assist in preparing report on social protection interventions in the field.
• Orient the project participants how to be adept in operating internet and telecommunications devices
• Make need assessment of the beneficiary for capacity development
• Arrange/ Recommend training for the project beneficiary, duty bearers and service providers in digital operation, remote meeting, conference etc.
• Orient child safeguarding policy of SEEP and SCI for everyone concerned at every meeting or gathering
• Undertake any other duties that may be determined by the supervisor.
• Have knowledge on organizing and producing relevant information to help to prepare donors reports,
• Have knowledge on Documenting and archiving all the project beneficiaries lists, distribution reports, memorandums and materials related.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent networking, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
• Willingness to travel to, and work in, remote areas.
Narayangonj, Savar, Gazipur
• Tk. 18500/- per month, Consolidated and other admissible benefits as per organizational policy as well as the project.
Interested candidates are requested to submit application along with CV attaching 2 passport size photos mentioning the name of the position on the top of the envelop to the following address: Manager, HR; Social and Economic Enhancement Programme-SEEP, House # 05, Road # 04, Block-A, Section #11, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216 on or before 5 September,2020.