• Social and Economic Enhancement Programme – SEEP in partnership with SCIbd is implementing a project titled ‘Protection and Education for Affected children in COVID-19 Emergency (PEACE)’ in Narayangonj, Savar and Gazipur. For this project SEEP is inviting application to recruit project Staff from qualified Bangladeshi candidates.
• Employment Status: Contractual for 4 months.
• Develop the classroom teaching/learning programs which shall be in accordance with the Bangladesh Curriculum Framework and the National Curriculum Statements, along with the School Charter and the needs of the children.
• Protect the safety and well-being of the children, under the policies and procedures for safeguarding children.
• Develop a shared vision by identifying strategic goals and objectives related to the needs of the children and the wider community.
• Develop and promote a learning partnership between home, school and community.
• Report on the project progress in meeting the goals, objectives and targets set in the quarterly, half yearly and annual plan.
• Demonstrate good practice and a thorough understanding of current approaches to effective teaching and learning across the curriculum.
• Actively engage the diverse range of a multi-level class in meaningful learning, through the effective use of a wide range of teaching approaches, resources and technology.
• Identify individual children’s needs through appropriate assessment strategies.
• Encourage independence and self-regulated learning through use of learning intentions.
• Recognize and acknowledge individual learning styles of pupils.
• Ensure students are given the opportunity to express their thoughts and opinions in a respectful environment.
Bachelor/Masters in relevant subject or any other subject.
• Have knowledge on organizing and producing relevant information to help to prepare donors reports,
• Able to show experience of working with National NGO.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent networking, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
• Willingness to travel to, and work in, remote areas.
Narayangonj, Savar, Gazipur
• Tk. 40000/- per month, Consolidated and other admissible benefits as per organizational policy as well as the project.
Interested candidates are requested to submit application along with CV attaching 2 passport size photos mentioning the name of the position on the top of the envelop to the following address: Manager, HR; Social and Economic Enhancement Programme-SEEP, House # 05, Road # 04, Block-A, Section #11, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216 on or before5 September,2020.