Job Description/ Responsibilities:
This position will be reportable to the Project Officer
• Preparing the detailed database of potential employers for job placement of trainees with appropriate jobs.
• To contact with prospective employers and motivate them for providing employment for trainees.
• Arrange meeting with the employers and the TVET implementing organization.
• Arrange visit for instructor and trainees to factories and industries.
• To conduct classes in absence of any Instructors.
• Preparing all relevant documents and reports of job placement activities.
• Maintaining regular liaison with different organizations that have similar activities.
• Preparing monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual report of job placement activities.
• To prepare a list of job seekers and the trainees who want to become self-employed entrepreneurs.
• To arrange Internship training/apprenticeship training/employment for trainees.
• To sensitize employers for decent employment of trainees irrespective of gender.
• To assist Project Coordinator in organizing employers committee meeting, job fair and other meetings.
• To arrange exposure visit for trainees and others.
• To follow up the workplaces/residences of the trainees to monitor post employment status & to provide information to the Principal.
• To establish dynamic linkage with the employers/employer associations and act strategically for its functioning
• To collect primary & secondary data relating to tracer study, job market survey and other studies in relation to SEEP trainees.
• To maintain effective networking with other agencies (GOs/NGOs)
• To provide effective job counseling and arrange mock interviews for the trainees of TVET Project.
• To prepare case studies of successful TVET trainees and graduates.
• To prepare case management of our learners under the project.
• Provide support to select of trainees for different trades at the time of new admission.
• Any other task assigned by the higher management of the project.
• Masters in any discipline from Government approved Universities.
• At most 3 years
• Age 25 to 35 years
• Both males and females are allowed to apply.
• The candidate should have experience of working in NGO
This job description and person specification may be subject to change because of operational requirements.
Duration : 01 Year (Extendable based on donor funding and performance)
Salary : BDT 16,450 (Monthly) with other benefits as per project budget
Location : Dhaka
If you feel that your qualification and experience matches with our requirements, and you would like to contribute to SEEP’s values and vision, please send your updated CV (contact cell phone number, email ID, two referees, two recent PP size photograph, photocopies of NID/Smart Card and all academic & experience certificates) along with cover letter to: Director, Human Resources, Social and Economic Enhancement Programme-SEEP, House # 05, Road # 04, Block # A, Section # 11, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216 within 24 December, 2020 on or before 5:00 p.m.
Please mention the position applied for at the top side of the envelope. Any sorts of verbal or written persuasion will result in disqualification. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
”SEEP is an equal opportunity employer”
Application deadline: 24, December, 2020
Social and Economic Enhancement Programme-SEEP
House # 05, Road # 04, Block # A, Section # 11, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216
Business: Promotion and Protection Child Rights