• Social and Economic Enhancement Programme – SEEP in partnership with SCIbd is implementing a project titled ‘Protection and Education for Affected children in COVID-19 Emergency (PEACE)’ in Narayangonj, Savar and Gazipur. For this project SEEP is inviting application to recruit project Staff from qualified Bangladeshi candidates.
• Employment Status: Contractual for 4 months.
• Capacity building of project staff on safe online children engagement, child protection, online participation for children
• Support community mobilizers to Identify and develop the communication database of children for the virtual children group
• Support community mobilizers and project team to Form Virtual Children groups and to organize children’s online meetings
• Conduct orientation sessions for project staff, children, parents and local duty bearers on Online Child Safeguarding, online participation of children and Child Protection
• Set-up and maintenance an online platform for children and local duty bearers to engage
• Support community mobilizers to Organize and Facilitate online pre-dialogue and dialogue sessions between children and local duty bearers
• Set up and support the project team to organize Online meeting with community people, local government representative, female RMG workers
• Develop and publish online awareness messages on Child Protection and Child Rights
• Technical support project team to organize online training to staff on remote case management
• Technical support to project team to conduct a vulnerability mapping to identify most vulnerable children and select children aiming the list who needs case management support
• Technical support to the project team to Conduct a local level service and resource mapping
• Ensure proper documentation of activities, learnings, challenges, and results of the project both visual and soft copy
• Develop database of children and parents and management of the data base
Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or in relevant subject
• Have knowledge on organizing and producing relevant information to help to prepare donors reports.
• Have knowledge on Documenting and archiving all the project beneficiaries lists, distribution reports.
• Able to show experience of working with National NGO.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent networking, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
• Willingness to travel to, and work in, remote areas.
Narayangonj, Savar, Gazipur
• Tk. 40000/- per month, Consolidated and other admissible benefits as per organizational policy as well as the project.
Interested candidates are requested to submit application along with CV attaching 2 passport size photos mentioning the name of the position on the top of the envelop to the following address: Manager, HR; Social and Economic Enhancement Programme-SEEP, House # 05, Road # 04, Block-A, Section #11, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216 on or before5 September,2020.