• Social and Economic Enhancement Programme – SEEP in partnership with SCIbd is implementing a project titled ‘Protection and Education for Affected children in COVID-19 Emergency (PEACE)’ in Narayangonj, Savar and Gazipur. For this project SEEP is inviting application to recruit project Staff from qualified Bangladeshi candidates.
• Employment Status: Contractual for 4 months.
• Develop capacity of front line staffs on Psychological First Aid (PFA)
• Provide Psychological First Aid to children at first contact
• Coordinate with community mobilizer and other staff to ensure PFA is provided to all children and making sure proper documentation is in place
• Effective coordination with CMC to develop and proper implementation of care plans for children
• Identify children and parents who needs counseling or specialized mental help support
• Provide distance or face to face Counseling to individual children and parents
• Proper documentation of counseling services and coordinate with the CMC to ensure case files are containing proper counseling data
• Take appropriate measures to refer most critical mental health cases to national level experts
• Provide distance or face to face Counseling to Staff
Masters in Psychology
• Have knowledge on organizing and producing relevant information to help to prepare donors reports,
• Able to show experience of working with National NGO.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent networking, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
• Willingness to travel to, and work in, remote areas.
Narayangonj, Savar, Gazipur
• Tk. 40000/- per month, Consolidated and other admissible benefits as per organizational policy as well as the project.
Interested candidates are requested to submit application along with CV attaching 2 passport size photos mentioning the name of the position on the top of the envelop to the following address: Manager, HR; Social and Economic Enhancement Programme-SEEP, House # 05, Road # 04, Block-A, Section #11, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216 on or before5 September,2020.