Field Officer – 01
- Duration: Duration of the contract will be up to 31st December, 2025.
- Position Title: Field Officer under Improved Food Security Through Promotion of Climate Resilient Livelihoods and Disaster Preparedness for Communities in Chattogram and Cox’s Bazaar Districts Project.
Ability to work comfortably with rural vulnerable children, youths, women and men
- Strong facilitation skill in community mobilization, capacity building and empowerment process
- Need assessment and have problem solving skills
- Knowledge on disaster preparedness, CALO, food security, school based DRR and capable of effective planning and monitoring
- Establish initial contact with community for introduction of program
- Collect necessary baseline information about the area
- Ensure timely implementation of the project (all components) activities in the field
- Mobilize and build capacity of the target community
- Conduct social surveys as and when required or asked by the management
- Liaison with partner organizations and institutions working in the project area
- Coordinate with Climate Resilience and Risk Reduction Officer for necessary instructions and guidance
- Assist WDMCs, UDMCs UCVs, DDMC, SMCs and other catalyst to prioritize their issues and way forward to execute their plan
- Prepare training plan based on identified area of capacity building
- Identify the area of capacity building of CBOs, WDMCs, UzDMCs, UDMCs, DMCs and other catalyst in line with strengthening their capacity
- Impart different types of training to enhance capacity of CBOs and WDMCs, UzDMCs, UDMCs, and other community catalyst
- Conduct and facilitate hygiene promotion, awareness and capacity building activities in selected slum/ward
- Maintain liaison with local government authority/ union parishad and other stakeholders
- Prepare activities report regularly
- Perform any other jobs where and when necessary, as per direction of the management
Bachelor/Master degree in Disaster Management / Social Sciences or any other related fields
- Preference will be given to the candidates having valid Motorcycle driving license
- Experience working in the NGO sector
- Well -developed analytical skills and the ability to absorb information quickly;
- Highly organized, reliable attention to detail and ability to work independently when needed;
- Excellent inter-personal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working atmosphere
- Good working relationships with colleagues, partners, external actors and allies and satisfactory communication and inter-personal skills.
- Advanced computer skills;
- Ability to work under-pressure, meet deadlines, priorities workload and ‘multi-task’;
- Analytical skills and decision- making ability even in complex and sensitive situations
- Multi-cultural awareness an ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Field Offices in Chakaria and Shitakunda
- Attractive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
SEEP is an equal opportunity employer. Enthusiasts are requested to apply regardless any gender orientation, if you feel that your qualification and experience match with our requirements, and you would like to contribute to SEEP`s values and vision. Please visit the mentioned links to apply.
- For Offline Application: Interested candidates should send application along with Cover letter and detail CV through to the Director-HR, Social and Economic Enhancement Programme-SEEP; House-5 , Road-4, Block-A, Section-11, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216 (Within 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM, Sunday to Thursday).
- For Online Application: Interested candidates should send application along with Cover letter and detail CV through to our mail address: email@example.com
Application Deadline: On or Before 04: 00 PM of April 11, 2023
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. References will be taken, and background & Anti-terrorism checks will be carried out.
|As an independent development and humanitarian organization, we strive for a just world that advances children’s rights, gender equality and climate justice.
Any sorts of verbal or written persuasion will result in disqualification. SEEP does not ask for or ever accept applications fees.
Visit us: www.seep.org.bd
To be connected with SEEP, please join with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.