Finance Officer – 01
- Duration: Duration of the contract will be up to 31st December, 2025.
- Position Title: Finance Officer under Improved Food Security Through Promotion of Climate Resilient Livelihoods and Disaster Preparedness for Communities in Chattogram and Cox’s Bazaar Districts Project.
- Oversee the financial operations of the project and ensure timely and accurate financial reports and practices including cash management, financial disbursements, ledgers etc.
- Responsible for entering financial information and maintaining all financial records for the project and the organization.
- Preparing and maintaining donor agreements and staff contracts.
- Manage financial control, prepare and analyze budgets, develop financial reports, and make recommendations to the organization on budget expenditures.
- Ensure all type of payments both in program and operations
- Monitor the expenditures to ensure that program funds are utilized appropriately by the close of the fiscal year.
- Ensure that all financial reporting is completed on time and submitted to donors.
- Oversee the financial audits of the project.
- Provide financial inputs for proposal development, project management, Human Resource Management policies, logistics, travel and other areas of administration.
- MBA with Major in Finance / Accounting / Master degree in Finance / Accounting.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having valid Motorcycle driving license
- Experience working in the NGO sector
- Well -developed analytical skills and the ability to absorb information quickly;
- Highly organized, reliable attention to detail and ability to work independently when needed;
- Excellent inter-personal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working atmosphere
- Good working relationships with colleagues, partners, external actors and allies and satisfactory communication and inter-personal skills.
- Advanced computer skills;
- Ability to work under-pressure, meet deadlines, priorities workload and ‘multi-task’;
- Analytical skills and decision- making ability even in complex and sensitive situations
- Multi-cultural awareness an ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Field Offices in Chakaria
Tk. 60000 (Monthly)
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
SEEP is an equal opportunity employer. Enthusiasts are requested to apply regardless any gender orientation, if you feel that your qualification and experience match with our requirements, and you would like to contribute to SEEP`s values and vision. Please visit the mentioned links to apply.
- For Offline Application: Interested candidates should send application along with Cover letter and detail CV through to the Director-HR, Social and Economic Enhancement Programme-SEEP; House-5 , Road-4, Block-A, Section-11, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216 (Within 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM, Sunday to Thursday).
For Online Application: Interested candidates should send application along with Cover letter and detail CV through to our mail address: firstname.lastname@example.orgS
Application Deadline: On or Before 04: 00 PM of October 31, 2023
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. References will be taken, and background & Anti-terrorism checks will be carried out.
Any sorts of verbal or written persuasion will result in disqualification. SEEP does not ask for or ever accept applications fees.
|As an independent development and humanitarian organization, we strive for a just world that advances children’s rights, gender equality and climate justice.
Visit us: www.seep.org.bd
To be connected with SEEP, please join with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.