Social and Economic Enhancement Programme-SEEP
Life Skill Trainer
- Social and Economic Enhancement Programme-SEEP is a private voluntary development organization with a vision to create a society for children which is free of exploitation, discrimination and violence and supports growth to their highest potential. Established in 1985 with its head office in Dhaka and has the mandate to protect the children from all sorts of hazardous condition including disaster and emergencies across Bangladesh.
- SEEP works in urban context and has been implementing a project titled BGD_ Youth Employability Skills (YES) with financial support from Save the Children Bangladesh to achieve the goal that deprived adolescent and youth in targeted urban and rural areas of Bangladesh have improved their economic and social status with Skills.
- Now, SEEP invites application from the experienced professionals with proven track record for the following position for its BGD_ Youth Employability Skills (YES) Project supported by Save the Children Bangladesh.
- This job description and person specification may be subject to change because of operational requirements.
The objective of the Life Skill Trainer is to work with the skills to succeed project who support by doing different kinds of report, achieve target and-
- Responsible for building relationship with informal sector
- Assessment workplace for data collection and cooperate the informal owner to make workplace improvement plan
- Make individual monthly work plan followed by project activities plan and prepare progress report and submit line manager in time
- Assist informal companies to improve workplace as per workplace improvement plan. Facilitate regular meeting with informal companies to introduce COC, at their
- workplace followed by labor law Bangladesh 2006
- Facilitate work place improvement at informal sector through child and youth led advocacy.
- Motivate the informal companies’ owner to reduce hazardous job by working children at workplace.
- Motivate the informal company owner to send working children and youth in TVET center for vocational training and education.
- Assist Coordinator (workplace improvement) to formation of Community Watch Group (CWG/CSR)
- Assist Coordinator (workplace improvement) Organize and conduct Community Watch group meeting, training and workshop.
- Motivate the Community Watch Group (CWG/CSR) and community people to collect student for vocational training and to monitor informal workplace.
- Assist Peer to peer facilitator to establish and strengthening peer to peer network Raising awareness at informal sector on work place improvement by following
- Establish community watch group.
- Providing awareness in child rights issue among informal sector
- Assist project team to organize meeting, training, workshop at local and national level
- Work other activities as per direction of project management
- In Addition: SEEP can deploy you in any emergency operation if required.
Employment Status: Contractual
- Age 21 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Female are encourage to apply
- The candidate should have experienced of working in NGO
Job Location: Dhaka(Mirpur)
Application deadline: 13.04.2023
Read Before Apply:
Photograph must be enclosed with resume. Apply Procedure lf you feel that your qualification and experience matches with our requirements and you would like to contribute to SEEP’s values and vision, please send your updated CV (contact cell phone number, email lD, two referees, two recent PP size photograph, photocopies of NID/Smart Card and all academic & experience certificates along with cover letter) to: The Director, Human Resources Department, Social and Economic Enhancement Programme-SEEP, House # 05, R# 4, Block-A, Section # 11, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216 within 13.04.2023 on or before 4:00 PM, Please mention the position applied for at the top side of the envelope. or send your CV with cover letter to the mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Any sorts of verbal or written persuasion will result in disqualification. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview .SEEP is an equal opportunity employer.
SEEP Head Office:Level-12,
Grameen Bank Administrative Bhaban-1,