- Social and Economic Enhancement Programme-SEEP is a private voluntary development organization with a vision to create a society for children which is free of exploitation, discrimination and violence and supports growth to their highest potential. Established in 1985 with its head office in Dhaka and has the mandate to protect the children from all sorts of hazardous condition including disaster and emergencies across Bangladesh.
- SEEP works in urban context and has been implementing a project titled BGD_ Youth Employability Skills(YES) with financial support from Save the Children Bangladesh to achieve the goal that deprived adolescent and youth in targeted urban and rural areas of Bangladesh have improved their economic and social status with Skills.
- Now, SEEP invites application from the experienced professionals with proven track record for the following position for its BGD_ Youth Employability Skills(YES) Project supported by Save the Children Bangladesh.
- This job description and person specification may be subject to change because of operational requirements.
The objective of the Project Officer is to work with the skills to succeed project who support by doing different kinds of report, achieve target and-
- To prepare monthly action plan for implementing the program smoothly.
- To prepare budget for implementing training and awareness programs.
- Regular organize and conducting the program in the formal school and community with students, parents, teachers, SMC, and elite people.
- To provide the close technical support to the teachers for conducting the human skills and digital skills training.
- To ensure the joyful learning environment in the training
- To maintain the different register and documents.
- To build relationship with the local government, formal school, education officials and other stakeholders for implementing the program smoothly.
- To ensure quality training according to training curriculum
- To maintain students database with Microsoft, excel sheet.
- To prepare monthly, quarterly and 6-month progress report.
Employment Status: Contractual
Experience Requirements: At least 1 year
- Age 21 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Female are encourage to apply
- The candidate should have experienced of working in NGO
Job Location: Dhaka(Mirpur)
Application deadline: 28.01.2023
Read Before Apply:
Photograph must be enclosed with resume. Apply Procedure lf you feel that your qualification and experience matches with our requirements and you would like to contribute to SEEP’s values and vision, please send your updated CV (contact cell phone number, email lD, two referees, two recent PP size photograph, photocopies of NID/Smart Card and all academic & experience certificates along with cover letter) to: The Director, Human Resources Department, Social and Economic Enhancement Programme-SEEP, House # 05, R# 4, Block-A, Section # 11, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216 within 28.01.2023 on or before 4:00 PM, Please mention the position applied for at the top side of the envelope. Any sorts of verbal or written persuasion will result in disqualification. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview .SEEP is an equal opportunity employer.
SEEP Head Office:Level-12,
Grameen Bank Administrative Bhaban-1,
Mirpur-2, Dhaka-1216. www.seep.org.bd